that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Monday, October 25, 2010

True Love

So I feel kind of awkward blogging about something so ridiculous, but for the first time in my entire life, I'm pretty sure I'm in love. Sometimes, I get this warm, fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. It drives me cRaZy!!!! The way it feels to be cuddled close, wrapped in his embrace. The feeling you get waking up next to him first thing in the morning. Everything about him is just SO WoNdErFuL!!! Now, don't go have a cow on me people. I'm writing about my Snuggie. Not some guy I found on craigslist missed connections or something. I'm still keeping the honor code...most of the time.

I <3 Snuggies
I REALLY want this one for Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment