that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sister Wifey's for Life!!!!

So recently, I've been completely addicted to a new TV show on TLC. We have so much in common because we both like live in Utah, we are all really inteligent, and we all love big families. That is why I have decided I want to join this family.

You see, I have always loved competition. Sports, school, cutest outfit, prettiest eyes, I will do ANYTHING to win the prize. So when I learned that polygamy still exists in today's society, that is when I KNEW I had to be a part of it. I mean, its just a whole new arena to compete in.

Kody Brown is such a hunk. He had 3 wives and the show brings in wife #4. You see, thats when wifes #1,2,& 3 get REALLY jealous. #4 is prettiest, but I'm prettier. So I figured I would fit right in as Wife #5. My mom thinks I won't get married until after I'm 28, but I'm about to prove her wrong. Tonight I'm driving to Lehi and trying my best to join this family. Seriously, who wouldn't want me to be their wife. I'm just awesome. I can even picture our family picture now.

SOO BRING IT ON SISTER WIVES...
I'M PRETTY MUCH GOING TO BE THE STAR OF YOUR TV SHOW



PS. Who knew their was a girl band called Sister Wives. BEST DAY EVERR!!! They will have to suffice until this show comes out on DVD in DeCeMbEr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment