that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Friday, October 29, 2010

5 AM Trip to Walmart, what was she thinking....

So I have written about my bffl Brittainy before. You can read about her here.

But today, she probably did the most unusual thing known to man kind. When she came home I couldn't believe the things she purchased....

Really? What is she going to do with all these sprinkles???

Sardines? Barf

I guess she wants to start reading some more....

Words can't even explain what she is going to do with these....

(If you really want to read what she bought, you can view it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment