that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dating

So I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I, Devaun Martell Sheppard, am quite a big deal. This "big dealness" is definitely reflected in the amount of dates I go on in a certain week. This week alone I went on 4. And when I see a guy coming towards me, with that, "Oh man I want to date her" look in his eyes, I just get excited. Because that look translates into one thing: free stuff.

Food, activities, movies, and most importantly Diet Coke. Sometimes, I think if I tried a little bit harder I would be able to be completely sufficient solely on dating. I would never have to buy food again. Obviously I would have to be very organized, and thorough to keep my dates straight, but I could handler 3 dates a day and be well fed. MAYBE 4, but only if I wanted a dessert other than our usual post-date make out session. lolsies.

Oh well, I'm off to my next date. We are eating dinner at his grandma's. Barfola. Not interested in him at all, but a home cooked pot roast- nothing better on a rainy Sunday evening here in Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment