that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

bEsTiEs FoR LiFe!!!!!!

So sometimes people are like, totally placed in my path. I know it isn't a coincidence, but it's like a spiritual gift or something from Heavenly Father. My most recently received gift is my new bffl, or in other words, bestie friend for life. She is inCREDible. Her name is Brittainy. Yes, not Britney, or Brittney, or Brittany, or Britknee, it is Brittainy. Just like the country. (Is Brittain even a country?? I'm so confused....)


Isn't she just such a doll??? I don't know why she dressed up all sexy like that but I used an online scrapbooking tool to make her ever more better.

I <3 SCRAPBOOKING!!!!! oh, and I love my Besties!
(I hope you don't feel left out that I have a new BFFL. We even share a bed sometimes. So take that... :P)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your friendship with Brittainy! OMGosh! You are soooooo BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete