that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

All That Junk...inside that Trunk....



So recently, my roommate has been ranting and raving all about how much she LOATHS junk mail. I'm not sure why...I love it. Never in my day do I feel as important as when I get credit card offers, catalogs, and even stuff for people that no longer live here.

Sometimes, I just can't get enough so I STEAL junk mail. (OMg...I can't even believe I'm sharing this with all my blog girlfriends....DON'T TELL...). But I just LOVE filling out credit card forms and other things in other people's names. The other day, I opened up a credit card in Angela's name to get $100. Best Day Ever! (Lolsies...) Thats like almost a 3rdd of my rent. Woo Hoo!

And, don't tell her about it, but last night, I signed her up for like 20 catalogs. Whether it was car parts, mens underwear, or even Betty's Attic (you can visit them here) SUCH A CUTE SITE.

I think she'll thank me for it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment