that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confess-shun

So I have an announcement to make. I am secretly addicted to fast food. We all know I love the DC more than life, and I have the daily specials at Sonic memorized, but sometimes when it is around midnight, I get a bit confused and don't know which daily special is being offered. So I settle for this.

Yes... I am a closet Wendy's lover. So shoot me.. Some people say I look like her, but I don't see the resemblance. I long for their Spicy Chicken Nuggets and other Dollar Menu delicacies on evenings like this one, but alas..



wendysmakesmegassy

Kisses!!!!
Devaun

No comments:

Post a Comment