that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Monday, March 28, 2011

March MADDERness

I'm so sorry to all my faithful followers out there that I haven't been blogging near as much recently. I have just been UBER busy studying, and dancing, and all this march madness soccer going on is driving me bonkers. These girls in my classes kept talking about some guy named Jammer, and when I commented on how much I loved JLo's outfit on last weeks episode, they informed me they were talking basketball or something like that, and not American Idol. Bummer of the century.

But since I have been such a bad blogger, I thought I would update you with my year so far. I figured the best way of informing you as to my go abouts, I would blog about all the things I bought on Amazon this year. It is a pretty accurate summary of my life.
January
It was cold. And some lady sent me a stupid chain email letter thing-a-mabobber asking for recipes. Don't they know I don't cook? I sent her a cook book and apologized for not knowing how to forward an email.



It was also my friend Sid's birthday. So I bought him an Xbox Controller....



February
I did it. I bit the bullet. And bought the 9 to 5 Soundtracksies. So fun!



I also bought BrittAINy a gnome for her birthday.




I just couldn't help it! Gnomeo and Juliet came out and I saw it 3 times!!! SUCH a moving and inspiring movie. I had to buy the soundtrack. And pre-order my favorite TV show...



March
Last night I was feeling fat. So I bought these... Such a good Dealsies. Can hardly wait for them to come on WednesdaY!!! Yipee!!!
Ps. I paid 25% of their current cost. Teehee...

Hope everyone is having a good March Madness!!!! I know I am going mad. The other day our toilet plugged. So MAD. Then I tripped down the stairs. MADDER. And now, Sonic didn't give me easy ice at Happy Hour. I can see why they call this March Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment