that really is my middle name

that really is my middle name. really. really. really.

(This blog is in no way written by Devaun Sheppard. Just to make that clear. Devaun Sheppard doesn't write this blog. She is much too busy in COLLAGE!)

Monday, January 17, 2011

devaunmartellsays

So I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but I am really good at giving advice to my girls about their man troubles.

ie: "well she's probs a slut or a ho (you should never put these two words together, that is just bad). so don't be intimidated. if he likes her then you know you are way better than him." (This may or may not be a direct quote from advice to a friend in need who will remain anonymous.)

Right?? So just ask me to solve any of your problems any time. I will help you see the light of day. I will keep you posted of other inspirational questions that are asked of me as they come in. So keep the good questions coming!

Ps. I really need to update my background. Christmas was SO yesterday-just like my girl from Veronica Mars Hillary Duff.

xoxo
KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment